Introducing the new Somerset office for our Dehoarding operation for the South West of England:
Our new offices are in Ashill, near Ilminster and handy for A303 and M5.
The office houses Dehoarding South West CIC and Respect My Stuff (Household Clearance).
Dehoarding South West CIC (DSW) is a new and unique social enterprise for the South West, dealing exclusively with extreme clutter and compulsive hoarding. It is a not for profit community interest company.
We are not offering a ‘sticky plaster’ intervention. We aim to support referred hoarding clients to move on from their current hoarding position to Level 3 in the widely used Clutter Image Rating (CIR).
Every referred hoarding client is unique. We work with the referring agency and the hoarding client to give:
- a tailored approach to tackling the clutter or hoard
- a dedicated team of two dehoarding practitioners assigned to each case, providing continuity and sustained weekly interventions
- psychological support by our staff (NOT just clearing out) to build professional rapport and trust
- further intervention at the conclusion of the case to monitor and support the client
- Access to our regional Hoarding Support Group – free, informal and relaxed, offered to those who hoard, friends and family to talk, learn and support each other
Respect My Stuff (Household Clearance) (RMS) fully compliments Dehoarding South West CIC (DSW). As and when a client’s property requires larger volumes of “stuff” to be removed, the team from RMS steps in. They will have been fully briefed by their colleagues in DSW and will work with them to ensure the person hoarding is treated with respect, empathy and understanding. Having RMS ‘in-house’ reduces stress on the hoarding client and helps provide a seamless service.
When RMS and it’s 3,5t tipper truck is not involved in supporting colleagues from DSW, it is available for non-hoarding household and waste clearance. Please click here for details of that service for the Taunton (TA) postcode area and beyond.
Find us at our Somerset Office: Unit A, Forest Enterprise Park, Wood Road, Ashill, Somerset, TA19 9LP
Contact us for Household clearance and rubbish removal: 07414 463801